Classical Concerts: Free // Pops Concerts: $5 each
Must be purchased in-person at the FSO Office or on the day of the event. A valid student I.D. is also required for all students over the age of 18 at the time of purchase.
Group discounts may be available for large groups of 10 or more wishing to reserve tickets for our events. For more information on group sales rates, please email Tickets@FirelandsSymphony.com.
Beethoven's Mass in C Major
The Force of Destiny
Bold Stripes & Bright Stars
Songs of Thanksgiving
Somewhere In My Memory
Across The Seasons
An Irish Rambling House - "Celebrating St. Patrick"
Artistry in Rhythm
A Serenade To Music
Health & Safety
As of April 1, 2022:
We are no longer requiring COVID-19 vaccination or testing checks.
Face coverings are also OPTIONAL for all guests.
The Firelands Symphony Orchestra is committed to creating a comfortable, enjoyable and safe environment for our guests, musicians, volunteers and staff.
Anyone feeling ill or experiencing symptoms related to a cold or infectious disease is asked to take care of their health and protect others by staying home.
- Payment: Payment is due at the time of ticket reservation or purchase. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Our box office also accepts cash or personal check with a valid photo ID. There are no additional fees for our patrons to use the online ticketing system, or to pay with credit card.
- Ticket Delivery: The FSO is not responsible for lost tickets after printing. You can choose to have your tickets delivered in one of the following ways:
- Print At Home: print your tickets at home and bring them with you to the event.
- Will-Call: select this option to have us hold your tickets for pick-up at the event.
- US Mail: for an additional $3.00 fee, have your tickets mailed to you after purchase. Tickets must be purchased at least two weeks prior to the event for mailing.
- Take Home: If purchasing your tickets in person at our box office, we can hold your tickets at will-call or print them for you to take home.
- Arrival: Please arrive early enough to the event to allow time to claim your tickets, and be seated in advance of the start of the performance. Once the performance has begun, late arrivals may be delayed in seating.
- Sold Out Events: In the event of a sold out event, our box office will begin a waitlist one hour prior to the start of the performance. If tickets are returned before the performance begins, they will be offered for purchase to the waitlist patrons in the order they were added to the list.
- Refund & Exchange Policy: Tickets are non-refundable once purchased. If requested with at least 72 hours notice before the event, exchanges may be available for other events, but are not guaranteed. Possible exchanges may include additional fees or higher ticket prices.